- Review Paraphrasing
- The worksheet I gave you yesterday was too confusing. Let's work on this paraphrasing worksheet.
- APA Citation
- Warm-up- Look at this sample summary. What information is used to cite the source?
- Let's watch this Prezi.
- Now, do this worksheet in groups. We will discuss answers.
- Business Citation
- Academic Language (if time)
- Let's watch this youtube video. Think about the following questions:
- How does Data (the robot) talk? How is it different from regular speech? Can you tell he is a robot by the way he talks?
- How is talking different than writing?
- Let's play the academic style game!
- If time, we will start on the Academic Style worksheet.
1. Paraphrasing Worksheet (Key)
2. APA Citation Prezi
3. APA worksheet
4. Business Citation
5. Academic Style Game Powerpoint
6. Academic Style Worksheet (Key)
1. Revise your summary to include APA citation and academic language. Draft 1 of your summary is due July 3rd by NOON. Final draft of your summary is due July 8th by Midnight.
2. Study for the in-class plagiarism tutorial test on July 8th.