Intro to Case-Based Essay
- In class quiz
- Student needs survey
- Look at these three essays. In groups, discuss what is in common and what is different.
- Structure of case-based essay
- Assignment details
Next Class: Problem/Position statement
1. Begin drafting a rough outline of your case-based essay and bring it to class either in paper or digital form. This will be due Friday at noon. Turn it into Compass2g.
2. Meet to discuss your oral presentation. Then turn in a 300 word reflection on your oral presentation so far. Turn in it to Compass 2g by Friday, July 23rd at NOON. You should have done a peer-review of each other's presentations.
3. First draft of your case-based essay is due July 31st by midnight.
4. Be prepared to show your oral presentation next week~!